15 setembro, 2014

Ps. I love you

(EN)
I was here zapping while eating lunch and saw the movie 'ps: i love you' on tv, I know it's corny but it's one of my favorite romantic movies. I can't get tired, the story, the actors, the songs like 'love you till the end', 'same mistakes', their house and its decor, and of course, the fashion sense during the whole movie, the passion for shoes, her sophisticated, simple, elegant and even funny style (:

(PT)
Estava aqui a fazer zapping enquanto almoçava e vi o filme 'ps: i love you' a dar, sei que é lamechas mas é um dos meus filmes romanticos preferidos. Não me consigo cansar, a sua história, os actores, as musicas como 'love you till the end'e 'same mistakes', a casa e a sua decoração, e claro, o sentido de moda durante o filme inteiro, a paixao por sapatos, o seu estilo muito sofisticado, simples, elegante e até engraçado (:




 



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário